Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting Started

I have set up this blog to discuss issues of finance and economics as they apply to all people. If the current crisis has taught us anything, ALL issues of finance apply to all people. So, there is a lot to discuss.

I often have friends asking me to explain finance stuff, and I am usually able to do so successfully with enough time. This blog allows folks to get some answers without being forced to listen to me blabber for 10+ minutes.

Although I think I know more than the average citizen when it comes to this stuff, I am not an authoritative source. Some may disagree with my thoughts and answers to questions. I welcome suggestions, corrections, and even spirited debate.

Most of all, I ask for questions. They will be the driving force of this blog.

Future posts could get long, so I'll keep this one short. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment